U.S. cyber attacks on Iranian targets not successful, Iran minister says
U.S. cyber attacks against Iranian targets have not been successful, Iran’s telecoms minister said on Monday, within days of reports that the Pentagon launched a long-planned cyber attack to disable the country’s rocket launch systems.
“They try hard, but have not carried out a successful attack,” Mohammad Javad Azari-Jahromi, Iran’s minister for information and communications technology, said on social network Twitter.
“Media asked if the claimed cyber attacks against Iran are true,” he said. “We have been facing cyber-terrorism for a long time…Last year we neutralised 33 million attacks with the (national) firewall.”