According to IranianLawyer.info, when we decide to live permanently in another area, we should start everything from scratch, which has difficulties. Thinking about living in a new location, the points that come to mind first are initial euphoria, culture shock, gradual adjustment, and full adjustment as four stages of settling down in another country. However, if we think about immigration logically and systematically, initial euphoria can be lengthened, and the destination location's benefits can overshadow culture shock. And, after a short while, the immigrants can reach full adjustment.
Moreover, immigration requires a process full of complicated details and steps that should be taken precisely and accurately; otherwise, living in New Mexico remains a dream and never comes true. All the details and steps can be handled and managed by Iranian immigration lawyers who are experts in this field and can assure their clients and immigration candidates to get their citizenship and be an inhabitant in New Mexico. All they can do is remarkable because their information about laws and regulations of the whole world, the cultures, the language of both the clients home county and the state, the reasons why people immigrate, the advantages the state can receive, and the benefits it offers and many more points is noticeable.
Since they are determined, patient, conscious, honest, and hardworking, they are always busy with a wealth of clients. Furthermore, they have an eye for details and can analyze and assess all the points and people involved to attain the best approach to overcome every obstacle. Although they are under too much pressure and many demands around the clock, they never lose their anger and behave aggressively. Removing and getting over all the stumbling blocks on the immigration pathway needs persistence, perseverance, and flexibility to match the appropriate idea with the right situation. Although each approach is unique, it doesn't mean they do not need to cooperate and collaborate with the other experts; they should work on a team and simultaneously have independence.
Since they are busy with different cases, they have gained so many invaluable experiences in a wide variety of subjects; the most common ones are as follows:
- When the clients intend to get visa and citizenship;
- In case they are convicted of a crime that can slow down the process;
- If their prior immigration applications have been rejected with or without a clear reason;
- If some clients have previously been deported;
- Sometimes some medical conditions act like a stumbling block that should be removed;
- If they want to get an employment-based visa;
- If, before getting citizenship, the client's marriage has been terminated;
- Sometimes it happens that the process takes a lot of time without any clear reason.
All the mentioned points may take so much time unless the handler is an Iranian Immigration Lawyer in the US. The knowledge and certificates they hold, in addition to their inborn and acquired skills, can smooth the process and remove all the potential barriers on the pathway of immigration. To be officially certified and credited, they must pass different academic subjects in so many different fields like:
- Law and government;
- English language;
- Customer and personnel service;
- Administration and management;
- Personnel and human resources;
- Education and training;
- Communications and media;
The absence of any of them means the lawyer is not academically qualified. So, they wouldn't be allowed to work as Iranian Immigration Lawyers in New Mexico. Studying each one of the mentioned subjects means being informed and gain knowledge in different details. Each of them has a great impact on the possible rate of winning or losing the immigration case. To name some of the detailed subjects, we can refer to:
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process;
- They should have a good command of all the components of the language;
- All the necessary points regarding customers should be known, as their needs and evaluation of their satisfaction;
- It includes knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources;
- They should learn about the procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, and also personnel information systems;
- Knowing about computers and electronics like circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software is a must;
- They need to learn about economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking, and the analysis of financial data;
- They should know how to teach and instruct the individuals and groups;
- They are required to know about media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods;
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics and their applications is needed.
The key point in their success is the power of diagnosis. The first thing they do is diagnosing the problem. They are familiar with why people immigrate and what they are looking for, and all the benefits that a state like New Mexico can achieve.
Why do people immigrate?
Many social, political, environmental, and economic factors cause people to leave their home country. Iranian immigration lawyers are all familiar with each push and pull factor, which is why they can innovate the best approach in the quickest period.
Many different reasons make people leave their home country, some of which are as follows:
- Poor wages;
- Lack of jobs;
- Crop failure and famine;
- Air and water pollution;
- Natural disasters;
- Limited job opportunities;
- Lack of educational services;
- Lack of health facilities;
- Family separation.
On the other hand, people are attracted to one area and are willing to move to a new location and start from scratch. Some of the main ones are:
- Safety and stability;
- Higher wages;
- Job opportunities;
- Job prospects;
- Food availability;
- Better environment;
- Better quality of life;
- Availability of different types of services and facilities;
- Family reunification.
On a general basis, when people's survival is endangered, and the number of problems gets beyond normality and the people's limit and tolerance, they decide to escape and find a better place to benefit from what is their right to have, like New Mexico. However, they need to be helped by professional Iranian immigration lawyers who take every one of their responsibilities accurately, precisely, and promptly.
Iranian immigration lawyers' duties
Immigration law has a lot of complicated details that are needed to be handled correctly. Their common duties can be listed as follows, although each case requires its details and steps.
- Filing immigration paperwork and documents;
- Helping the clients to fill in the applications;
- Performing technical tasks;
- Advising the clients on matters like visa applications, citizenship, naturalization, and employment;
- Providing legal counsels and some other client-based tasks;
- Appearing in court;
- Collecting, sorting, and analyzing data.
All the duties should be taken without even one small mistake that can cause failure and the loss of the case, which is rarely seen in New Mexico. It is many people's dreamy destination area.
Why New Mexico?
New Mexico, which has Santa Fe as its capital, is located in the southwestern region of the United States. The largest city is Albuquerque.
It is interesting to know that this state has more PhDs per capita in comparison with the other states. The unemployment rate is remarkably low, and the cost of living is stunningly reasonable. Educational facilities plus job opportunities are the main reason that makes people interested in living there.
Nice climate, almost no pollution, nice scenery, varied cultures, and its high level of safety are noticeable and famous worldwide: the more immigrants, the more cultures.
The bottom line
Iranian immigration lawyers are famous worldwide due to the top qualities they hold, as their communication skills, listening, reading, and writing skills, critical thinking, time management, social perceptiveness, and empathy. Also, they have been trained to work in different posts like immigration lawyer, legal advisor, law clerk, law professor, administrative law judge, conveyancing lawyer, corporate lawyer, and real estate lawyer. They are so precise and straightforward in signing contracts and explain all the details to their clients. So, educating, working, and living permanently in New Mexico is not a dream anymore if Iranian immigration lawyers help you. So, trust them and pack your suitcases.